We offer you the services of KnifeDB.com on the condition that you agree to the following terms:
- If you do not agree with the following, you may not use KnifeDB.com. By using KnifeDB.com for informational, collecting, knife trading, or other purposes you indicate electronically your agreement with all the following terms and conditions. Note that these may change at our discretion, so check back periodically.
- The data in knifedb.com is informational only. We make no warranties on the accuracy of this content. You assume all risk of use. KnifeDB.com and its creators shall not be liable to you for any loss resulting from your use of KnifeDB.com; reliance on the accuracy of the information; or reliance on collecting services offered within KnifeDB.com.
- You acknowledge and agree that the organization and design of the knife database is protected by copyright, and other proprietary rights and laws. KnifeDB.com owns a copyright in the selection, organization, arrangement and enhancement of the database and other information, as well as in the site and other information original to itself. Third parties whose knife and other information appear own the copyright in the knife and other information original to them. No portion of the information contained in the database may be reproduced in whole or in part unless expressly authorized by KnifeDB.com in writing.
- KnifeDB.com has the right to change, add, or discontinue any part of the website information, software or database at its sole discretion.
- KnifeDB.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the website, with or without notice.
- Any account you establish is for your personal use only. You are responsible for all activities under your account, including all legal liability incurred from the use of your account by you or others. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
- While using this site, its services and tools, you shall not:
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm this site, or the interests or property of its users;
- copy, modify or distribute content from the knifedb.com site
- harvest information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on KnifeDB's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KnifeDB's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KnifeDB at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on KnifeDB's web site are provided "as is". KnifeDB makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KnifeDB does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall KnifeDB or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KnifeDB's Internet site, even if KnifeDB or a KnifeDB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KnifeDB's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KnifeDB does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KnifeDB may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KnifeDB does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
KnifeDB has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KnifeDB of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to KnifeDB's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.